Crop rotations with and without legumes: a review
- The role of legume production and use in European agri food systems
- Growing soybean in north-western Europe
- Guide for farms to plan small scale soya bean processing equipment
- Guide for assessing the protein quality in soya feed products
- Recommendations for using soya-based feedstuffs in pig husbandry
- Unprocessed soya beans low in trypsin inhibitors in organic pig fattening diets
- Alternatives to soya bean for fattening broilers
- Using near-infrared tools to monitor heat damage in soya bean products
- Foraging of organic finishing pigs on protein-rich fodder
- Utilisation of waste heat from biogas plants for drying fine‐grained legumes
- Legumes Translated Practice Guide 1
About this download
For matters related to publisher, citation and copyright, please refer to the original article.
The content is solely the responsibility of the authors. No warranties, expressed or implied, are made with respect to the information provided. Information relating to the use of plant protection products (pesticides) must be checked against the product label or other sources of product registration information.