Functional properties of mildly fractionated soy protein as influenced by the processing pH
- Grain legume production in Europe for food, feed and meat-substitution
- Breeding for Biotic Stress Resistance in Pea
- The European Legume Hub Community
- Determination of isoflavones contents in soybean cotyledons, with near-infrared spectroscopy and chemometrics
- Explaining environmental influence on isoflavone accumulation in soybean cotyledons and embryo axis
- Argentina’s soybean meal: A threat or an opportunity in the sight?
- Effect of calcium enrichment on the composition, conformation, and functional properties of soy protein
- Do we need to breed for regional adaptation in soybean?
- Transition to legume‑supported farming in Europe through redesigning cropping systems
- High-throughput screening of soybean di-nitrogen fixation and seed nitrogen content using spectral sensing
- Legume Generation: Plant breeders and researchers collaborate for the next generation of legumes to reduce the protein gap in Europe
- The fermentation of pulses around the world
- Legume Hub SWISS: All about protein crops on the Swiss knowledge platform
- World Soybean Research Conference (WSRC11)
- XVI. International Lupin Conference
- Peng et al.
About this article
For matters related to publisher, citation and copyright, please refer to the original article.