How to increase the nutritional value of beans for pig and poultry diets
- Do we need to breed for regional adaptation in soybean?
- Transition to legume‑supported farming in Europe through redesigning cropping systems
- High-throughput screening of soybean di-nitrogen fixation and seed nitrogen content using spectral sensing
- Future area expansion outweighs increasing drought risk for soybean in Europe
- Genetic diversity in early maturity Chinese and European elite soybeans: A comparative analysis
- Soybean resilience to drought is supported by partial recovery of photosynthetic traits
- Identification and Characterization of Novel Sources of Resistance to Rust Caused by Uromyces pisi in Pisum spp.
- Cookbook Legumes
- An innovative approach for the assessment of Bulgarian soybean cultivars
- How to delink the UK’s soybean imports and livestock supply chains from deforestation in the Amazon
About this video
Copyright: © All rights reserved. Reproduction and dissemination for non-commercial purposes are authorised provided the source is fully acknowledged.
The content is solely the responsibility of the producer. No warranties, expressed or implied, are made with respect to the information provided. Information relating to the use of plant protection products (pesticides) must be checked against the product label or other sources of product registration information.