Intercropping legumes with rapeseed to reduce nitrogen inputs and pesticide use and improve profitability
- Identification and Characterization of Novel Sources of Resistance to Rust Caused by Uromyces pisi in Pisum spp.
- Cookbook Legumes
- An innovative approach for the assessment of Bulgarian soybean cultivars
- How to delink the UK’s soybean imports and livestock supply chains from deforestation in the Amazon
- Testing soil for legume fatigue
- Winter field peas as green manure before nitrogen-demanding crops
- Utilising the pre-crop effect of grain legumes
- Intercropping legumes with rapeseed to reduce nitrogen and pesticide use in a 10-year diversified cropping system in Champagne, France
- Diversification of cereal-based rotations with soybean as a second crop
- Increasing feed production using legume and cereal mixtures as a second crop
- Intercropping legumes with rapeseed to reduce nitrogen inputs and pesticide use and improve profitability
About this article
For matters related to publisher, citation and copyright, please refer to the original article.