Introducing maize, bean and courgettes into the diet of foraging pigs
- Utilising the pre-crop effect of grain legumes
- Intercropping legumes with rapeseed to reduce nitrogen and pesticide use in a 10-year diversified cropping system in Champagne, France
- Intercropping legumes with rapeseed to reduce nitrogen inputs and pesticide use and improve profitability
- Diversification of cereal-based rotations with soybean as a second crop
- Increasing feed production using legume and cereal mixtures as a second crop
About this video
Copyright: © All rights reserved. Reproduction and dissemination for non-commercial purposes are authorised provided the source is fully acknowledged.
The content is solely the responsibility of the producer. No warranties, expressed or implied, are made with respect to the information provided. Information relating to the use of plant protection products (pesticides) must be checked against the product label or other sources of product registration information.