Effects of legume crops on biodiversity
- An innovative approach for the assessment of Bulgarian soybean cultivars
- How to delink the UK’s soybean imports and livestock supply chains from deforestation in the Amazon
- Testing soil for legume fatigue
- Winter field peas as green manure before nitrogen-demanding crops
- Utilising the pre-crop effect of grain legumes
- Intercropping legumes with rapeseed to reduce nitrogen and pesticide use in a 10-year diversified cropping system in Champagne, France
- Intercropping legumes with rapeseed to reduce nitrogen inputs and pesticide use and improve profitability
- Diversification of cereal-based rotations with soybean as a second crop
- Increasing feed production using legume and cereal mixtures as a second crop
- Production constraints and opportunities: A Delphi study within the Legume Translated consortium
- Effects of legume crops on biodiversity
About this download
For matters related to publisher, citation and copyright, please refer to the original article.
The content is solely the responsibility of the authors. No warranties, expressed or implied, are made with respect to the information provided. Information relating to the use of plant protection products (pesticides) must be checked against the product label or other sources of product registration information.