Future area expansion outweighs increasing drought risk for soybean in Europe
- Argentina’s soybean meal: A threat or an opportunity in the sight?
- Functional properties of mildly fractionated soy protein as influenced by the processing pH
- Effect of calcium enrichment on the composition, conformation, and functional properties of soy protein
- Do we need to breed for regional adaptation in soybean?
- Transition to legume‑supported farming in Europe through redesigning cropping systems
- High-throughput screening of soybean di-nitrogen fixation and seed nitrogen content using spectral sensing
- Genetic diversity in early maturity Chinese and European elite soybeans: A comparative analysis
- Soybean resilience to drought is supported by partial recovery of photosynthetic traits
- Identification and Characterization of Novel Sources of Resistance to Rust Caused by Uromyces pisi in Pisum spp.
- Cookbook Legumes
- Future area expansion outweighs increasing drought risk for soybean in Europe
About this article
For matters related to publisher, citation and copyright, please refer to the original article.