Production constraints and opportunities: A Delphi study within the Legume Translated consortium
- Do we need to breed for regional adaptation in soybean?
- Transition to legume‑supported farming in Europe through redesigning cropping systems
- High-throughput screening of soybean di-nitrogen fixation and seed nitrogen content using spectral sensing
- Future area expansion outweighs increasing drought risk for soybean in Europe
- Genetic diversity in early maturity Chinese and European elite soybeans: A comparative analysis
- Soybean resilience to drought is supported by partial recovery of photosynthetic traits
- Identification and Characterization of Novel Sources of Resistance to Rust Caused by Uromyces pisi in Pisum spp.
- Cookbook Legumes
- An innovative approach for the assessment of Bulgarian soybean cultivars
- How to delink the UK’s soybean imports and livestock supply chains from deforestation in the Amazon
- Production constraints and opportunities: A Delphi study within the Legume Translated consortium
About this article
For matters related to publisher, citation and copyright, please refer to the original article.