- SAC Consulting
Dr Lorna MacPherson presents on the role plant proteins in ruminant diets. The slides were presented as part of a workshop on plant proteins.
Lorna MacPherson, 2021. Plant Proteins in Ruminant Nutrition. Legume Hub. https://www.legumehub.eu
MacPherson, L. 2021. Plant Proteins in Ruminant Nutrition. Legume Hub. https://www.legumehub.eu.
Plant proteins in ruminant nutrition
- Identification and Characterization of Novel Sources of Resistance to Rust Caused by Uromyces pisi in Pisum spp.
- Cookbook Legumes
- An innovative approach for the assessment of Bulgarian soybean cultivars
- How to delink the UK’s soybean imports and livestock supply chains from deforestation in the Amazon
- Testing soil for legume fatigue
- Winter field peas as green manure before nitrogen-demanding crops
- Utilising the pre-crop effect of grain legumes
- Intercropping legumes with rapeseed to reduce nitrogen and pesticide use in a 10-year diversified cropping system in Champagne, France
- Intercropping legumes with rapeseed to reduce nitrogen inputs and pesticide use and improve profitability
- Diversification of cereal-based rotations with soybean as a second crop
- Clover-grass protein by bio-refining - Nutrient composition and shelf life
- Contribution of protein-rich fodder to finisher pigs
- Introducing maize, bean and courgettes into the diet of foraging pigs
- Detecting heat damages in processed soya bean with NIR
- How to increase the nutritional value of beans for pig and poultry diets
About this video
Copyright: © All rights reserved. Reproduction and dissemination for non-commercial purposes are authorised provided the source is fully acknowledged.
The content is solely the responsibility of the producer. No warranties, expressed or implied, are made with respect to the information provided. Information relating to the use of plant protection products (pesticides) must be checked against the product label or other sources of product registration information.