Webinar: European Soya 2022 – Growing from strength to strength
13 December 2022, 11:00 – 12:00 CET
Following the 2022 season, this webinar will be the opportunity for Donau Soja to present the latest harvest figures for the European soya, including how the yield performed in Ukraine. We’ll look at production, imports and the future of European soya production and take a deep dive into Ukraine, the leading European soya producer. We’ll also present Protein Partnerships, Donau Soya’s programme to increase the sustainable soya supply in Europe, for Europe.
Topics to be covered:
- European soya situation 2022;
- Soya season in Ukraine, as the leading soya producer in Europe;
- Soya Yield Gap in Ukraine;
- Relevance of Protein Partnership programme in Ukraine for Europe;
- Activities under the Protein Partnership programme;
- Volumes of certified non-GM, deforestation and conversion-free soybeans in Europe after season 2022;
- Prospective for the upcoming year.
It would be a pleasure to have you at our webinar.