Wanzen in Soja
- Identification and Characterization of Novel Sources of Resistance to Rust Caused by Uromyces pisi in Pisum spp.
- Cookbook Legumes
- An innovative approach for the assessment of Bulgarian soybean cultivars
- How to delink the UK’s soybean imports and livestock supply chains from deforestation in the Amazon
- Testing soil for legume fatigue
- Winter field peas as green manure before nitrogen-demanding crops
- Utilising the pre-crop effect of grain legumes
- Intercropping legumes with rapeseed to reduce nitrogen and pesticide use in a 10-year diversified cropping system in Champagne, France
- Intercropping legumes with rapeseed to reduce nitrogen inputs and pesticide use and improve profitability
- Diversification of cereal-based rotations with soybean as a second crop
- Wanzen in Soja
About this article
For matters related to publisher, citation and copyright, please refer to the original article.